Message from NJVACA Chairman
May 1, 2018
It is both an honor and a privilege for me to serve as the Chairman of the New Jersey Vietnamese-American Community Association (NJVACA), after accepting the nomination of my fellow Vietnamese-Americans in New Jersey.
NJVACA, officially established in 1997, is dedicated to preserve the Vietnamese heritage and culture and to enhance the quality of life of our Vietnamese-American community. We have a Board of Directors
composed of dedicated volunteers, with proven records of professionalism and community service, who are passionate about achieving the mission of NJVACA.
1. To preserve our heritage, we promote cultural activities to sustain self-identity and enhance leadership among the younger Vietnamese generations and share the importance of community volunteering.
2. We strive to enhance the quality of life of our community through various programs and events.
3. We will provide a forum for our Vietnamese-American senior citizens to socialize and to support each other.
4. To improve our services for our community, we will strive to build a cultural social center for people of all ages to congregate.
5. To unify our communities, we will support other Vietnamese-American organizations in the surrounding NJ areas.
As we embark on such endeavors, we will need to call upon you for your support which can be given in the following ways:
1. Volunteering your time at the NJVACA events such as our annual summer picnic, Trung Thu, Tet Celebration, and other interesting activities and programs. The more resources we have, the more meaningful programs we can deliver.
2. Donating money to NJVACA, either restricted to certain programs or unrestricted
3. Assisting in fund-raising through program sponsorship, applying for government and private grants, and applying for funding from to the major businesses in the surrounding areas.
As you know, events cannot be held without funding. Please be advised that our Association is a Tax Exempt Organization
under section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our Federal Tax Identification Number is 22-3552587. All donations will be tax deductible.
For more information about our organization, please visit our website at WWW.NJVACA.ORG
and follow us on our NJVACA Facebook page.
Very truly yours,Dr. Hùng Mạnh Nguyễn
Chairman – NJVACA